Friday, July 8, 2011

tunic-afied.

I've been shopping a ridiculous amount this week. Obviously I'm not complaining. Today we went up to the Philly Premium Outlets mainly because they just opened a Vera Bradley Outlet Store. Yep, you heard me right. IT WAS AWESOME.  I was also an incredible deal shopper today.
This was my purchase. It's the Stephanie bag. 

I also got a contact case. It's super precious. 
Anyways, between today and shopping on Monday with my momma, I've obtained three tunic-type shirts in possession. The white one I'm wearing up above was today's purchase. It was originally seventy dollars and I scored it for 11.99. (I really had a great day, the lady gave me an extra five dollars off just because I gave her my email address.) 

We LOVE Vera Bradleyyyy.

The other two I got were from Forever 21 on Monday....pictured above. Anyways, the point of this post is how I learned to be comfy while looking stylish. My hips are my biggest insecurity....so why not get a nice flow-y top to help cover them up. I am more comfy throughout the day because I'm not paranoid my love handles are saying hello to the world. A tunic can also be worn in many ways...with shorts, skinny jeans, capris, tucked in, untucked, with a belt. I mean really, endless possibilities. I will probably continue to wear tunics even as they leave the fashion world...but thats gonna be a sad day for me when that happens. So do yourself a favor and go buy a tunic. You won't regret it. 

And now I might go buy myself a couple more tunics. 

2 comments: